2. Falling. (Not falling from a roller coaster, plane, high cliff.) No. Those aren't scary.
I'm afraid of falling on a trampoline, bike, kayak, etc. Weird. I know.
3. Needles. I get so worked up and nervous for anything with needles. A vaccine, flu shot, getting blood drawn, pain medicine at the dentist... Just looking at a needle makes me cringe!
4. I fear that something will happen to my dogs when I'm at work and one day I'll come home and they are sick or dead. :(
5. Someone breaking into my house. Even worse, while I'm home. I watch too many crime shows and I'm terrified!
6. False & Dishonest Friendships. I fear some people just don't know how to tell me they don't like me or don't want to hang out.
7. Small Spaces. I'm terribly claustrophobic. Watching someone trapped on TV gives me anxiety and if I can't get a dress off because it's too tight I sometimes panic. Long tunnels, caves, crowded places with people all up in my business...
8. Handling & caring for small babies. I get very psyched out and avoid holding very small babies. I have a fear that I might hold the babies incorrectly or might drop them or hurt them. So if there is small baby around I do not hold him or her. We'll see what happens when I have one of my own...