As some of you might have picked up by now, I'm going on a lovely vacation very soon!!
I couldn't be more thrilled! It's always been a dream of mine to travel to many different countries. So here's my time - my kick off to becoming a world traveler!
Our first stop: Riviera Maya, Mexico!
On this trip I plan to:
1. Lay on the beach a ridiculously large amount
2. Try Ziplining for the first time ever
3. Do some local shopping and pick up some amazing finds
4. Visit Chichen Itza and learn a little about the Mayan history
5. Eat & Drink whatever my heart desires at our all-inclusive resort
6. Take some stunning photos to share with all my lovely blog followers
Other places I hope to visit someday:
Santiago/Easter Island/Tahiti trip
And just about any country because I just love traveling!
Here's some more photos that inspire my travels:
While I'm gone, I've asked some of my very best friends to guest blog for me!
Elle Meyers at If Every Day Was Summer.
Madelyn is a wonderful friend who I've known since high school. She is fun, fashionable, and fabulous! She has a fantastic sense of style - you'll notice this from any of her blog posts! She is a great friend and we have SO much fun together!
Elle is my big sis! We've been best friends since the 80's! :) She is always there for me no matter how big or little the problem is. She is so much fun and her laughter is contagious! She is an interior decorator and it shows in her amazing Polyvore creations! Her blog is so true, I DO wish every day was summer!